Turning business domain experts into citizen developers can generate new ideas and opportunities. But succeeding in this approach requires overcoming both business and IT hurdles. In this free one-hour webinar, Richard Jefts and Andrew Manby of HCLSoftware will share insights on how to:
- Implement low-code/no-code development effectively.
- Foster collaboration between professional and citizen developers.
- Establish strong IT governance and security.
- Understand the increasingly important role of artificial intelligence.
- Learn from a Global Fortune 500 company’s success story.
MIT SMR Connections allows sponsors to connect directly with the MIT SMR audience by enabling them to create content. Opinions expressed by the sponsors are their own and do not represent the opinions or positions of MIT SMR or its editorial staff.